Custom Power Centers for Marinas
The PCMFS 99 and 12 power centers are designed to provide power and communication services for two yachts, each of which may require up to 100 or 200 amps of electrical service. The center is self supporting and the mounting bolts are concealed within the unit.
Services available for each yacht include light, power, metering, water, TV, telephone and security. All components are marine grade. The power service in the PCMFS 12 (12” square) may consist of up to six receptacles and circuit breakers of 50 amps or less. The PCMFS 16 (16” square) may contain up to four 100 amp or one 200 amp receptacles and circuit breakers. All services are protected by weather proof lift covers. The fluorescent lighting provides pleasant, low brightness illumination which is more than adequate for most marina applications.
The construction of PCMFS is marine durable in every way. The housing is of .090 No. 5052 marine grade aluminum or stainless steel and all hardware is stainless steel. Top and bottom frames are made of .125 aluminum.
The PCMFS models are listed by Intertek.
The PCMFS 99 and 12 are available up to 250 amps. The PCMFS 16 model is available up to 400 amps.
Consult factory for available voltage.
The following features are unique to Marina Power Company power centers and are available in no other unit.
- All metal construction – Marine grade aluminum and stainless steel
- No polycarbonate to deteriorate in sunlight.
- Self-contained dock light that makes other light unnecessary.
- Matching light bollards available where additional light is desired.
- All power and communications connections are under weather proof covers.
- All individual parts are easily replaceable in the event of damage.
- Up to 400 amp capacity with four 100 amp receptacles.
- Electric power and water meters available.
SPECIFICATIONS – PEDESTALS PCMFS 99; 12; 16
- All Pedestals are fabricated with .090 5052 marine grade aluminum or stainless steel.
- Base and top frame is .125 aluminum.
- All hardware is stainless steel.
- Pedestals are Powdered Coat Gloss Sky White.
- Other colors are available upon request.
PCMFS 99 & 12: Utilize Siemens copper bus on each side rated for 125 amps 125/250 volt.
PCMFS 16: Utilize Siemens copper bus on each side rated for 200 amps 125/240 volt or 120/208 volt or three-phase 4-wire.
PCMFS 12 & 16: Will accommodate bolt on circuit breakers at 125; 208; 250; 277 or 480 volt if required.
PCMFS – Power Center Mini, Free Standing
99 – 10” square Pedestal
12 – 12” square Pedestal
16 – 16” square Pedestal
RECEPTACLES AND BREAKER COMBINATION
- A(GFI) – 20 amp, 125v 2-pole 3-wire, GFI receptacle and breaker
- A – 20 amp, 125v 2-pole 3-wire, twist-lock receptacle and breaker
- B – 30 amp, 125v 2-pole 3-wire, twist-lock receptacle and breaker
- B(QE) – 30 amp, 125v 125v 35mA ground fault circuit breaker
- C – 50 amp, 125v 2-pole 3-wire, twist-lock receptacle and breaker
- D – 50 amp, 125/250v 3-pole 4-wire, twist-lock receptacle and breaker
- D(QE) – 50 amp, 240v 35 mA ground fault circuit breaker
- E – 100 amp, 125/250v 3-pole 4-wire, pin and sleeve receptacle and breaker
- F – 100 amp, 120/208v 4-pole 5-wire, pin and sleeve receptacle and breaker
- F480 – 100 amp, 480v 3-pole 3-wire, pin and sleeve receptacle and breaker
- G200 – 200 amp, 120/208v 4-pole 5-wire, pin and sleeve receptacle and breaker
- G480 – 200 amp, 480v 3-pole 3-wire & ground, pin and sleeve receptacle and breaker
- H480 – 400 amp, 480v 3-pole 3-wire & ground, pin and sleeve receptacle and breaker
Note: All 200 amp and 400 amp receptacles and breakers are restricted to the PCMFS 16 and also available in 277/480 volt if required.
- L – Light available with two PL7/41K fluorescent lamps when using milk white light lens and tapered top. Light available with two PL9/41K fuorescent lamps when using clear acrylic lens inside louvered 4-tier light. Also, LED & driver are available.
- LK – Lock for receptacle door
- WLK – Lock for water faucet
- PC – Photo cell for light
- RLF – Remote lamp feed from external power source
- M – One single phase electric mechanical meter – specify voltage
- M3 – One three phase electric mechanical meter – specify voltage
- WM – One water meter
Note: Electric and water meters available for remote RF or direct wire reading.
- RC – Remote circuit
- T – Telephone outlet
- TV – CATV outlet
- TTV – Combination telephone and CATV outlet
- W – Water faucet
- TP – Tapered top – used with milk white lens or no light.
- TPL – 4-Tier louvered light with acrylic lens
For a 12” power center, double sided service with a 50 amp 125/250 volt; 30 amp 125 volt breaker/receptacle plus a 20 amp 125 volt breaker/GFI receptacle with a combination Telephone/Cable TV plus Water on each side with a louvered 4-tier light and photo cell. The catalog number will be: PCMFS 12-DBA(GFI)-DBA(GFI)-PCL-2TTV-2W-TPL
ALL UNITS ARE LISTED AS AN ASSEMBLY TO U.L. 231 STANDARD BY
Certificate # Pending
|PCMFS 99||PCMFS 12||PCMFS 16|
|H – 42”||H – 46”||H – 52”|
|W – 10”||W – 12”||W – 16”|
|D – 14”||D – 12”||D – 16”|
|W/Door – 14”||W/Door – 18”||W/Door – 20”|
|H/Light – 50”||H/Light – 55”||H/Light – 61”|